Wednesday, January 27, 2010

library loot

So....what?......I am just going to have to stay up all night reading at this rate!!

I must say I started off very restrained and feeling rather pleased with myself after finding Life of Pi on the shelf, I thought I'll just keep browsing around while the boys are busy choosing their books...and somehow 10 minutes later I had an armful....which all came home...oh dear...mwah ha ha!!!
Library Loot is hosted by Marg at Reading adventures and Eva at A Striped Armchair.














I chose Life of Pi because it is on my Plan to Read list, The Sound of Butterflies and The Night Watch because I have previously enjoyed books by these authors and Marley and Me because having a puppy in the house at the moment I will enjoy relating to Marley's adventures and thought my hubby might like it too.

4 comments:

Cat said...

ooh! Lovely......I had the the Butterflies home before Xmas but took it back unread because of overload. Night Watch is a must on my list.......and love the look of Marley.

Hope you're not neglecting the children with all this reading!!! :-D

Monique said...

...no mostly reading at night so more likely hubby is being neglected lol!

Stephanie said...

I love the title The Sound of Butterflies!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I loved Marley and Me and The Life of Pi (hope u do too)!

 
design by suckmylolly.com